Landscaper/ Landscape Supervisor
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a suitably qualified landscaper/landscape supervisor to support the owner of the business & to complement our growing team. Jungle Gardens is entering a new and exciting development phase and it is anticipated that this role will play an integral part in this exponential growth activity.
This position is an integral role within the company & requires a mature person to help with the management of new enquiries, estimating/quoting, projects, team of employees and clients requests. Initially, there will be some hands-on work required & the successful applicant will manage the day to day workings of a landscape construction & garden maintenance team & reporting directly to the manager.
Whilst using your high technical skills in Landscaping & Garden Maintenance you must be able to understand the contracted scope of works and programming requirements, whilst carrying out clear concise communication to staff, management and clients.
- Ensure effective and safe use of all machinery on site
- Manage and carry out all Landscaping works as per the contracted scope of works
- Ensure all staff onsite understand and adhere to all company policy’s and standards
- Show initiative with ideas, changes of procedures and problem-solving skills
- Complete relevant company paperwork and submit to the office for processing on a weekly basis
- Assist & work with the Manager to ensure Projects are completed to a high quality & in a timely manner.
- WH&S, Quality and Environmental Systems requirements to adhere with all company policy’s
- Experience in all aspects of hard & soft commercial landscaping
- Professional presentation with strong leadership abilities
- Proven experience managing staff and subcontractors
- Capable of interpreting and working from plans and specifications
- Must be creative & fresh on new ideas in landscaping, have a strong eye for detail & an enthusiastic approach to work.
What we can offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Career progression & mentoring
- At least 5 years’ experience in Landscape Construction Co
- Strong background and work experience in leading staff
- Trade Certificate in Landscaping or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge and use of all relevant machines utilized within the Landscaping industry
- Driver’s Licence
- Safe Work NSW White Card
How to Apply
Upload your cover letter and resume below: